Posted: Sunday, March 18, 2018 12:05 AM
Company Name: SWP
Employment Type Full-Time
Job Title: Associate Financial Planner
Status: FULL TIME
Job Category: Financial Services – Commissioned Sales
Requirements: Series 7 and Life Insurance license
About the Firm
At Spectrum Wealth Partners, we believe it is imperative to provide unbiased advice and high-quality service through honest communication and innovative strategies. Our goal is to help our clients gain a firm understanding of their financial situation and move toward achieving their most important business and personal goals. We work side by side with our clients, focused on these guiding tenets: helping our clients manage, grow, and preserve their wealth, while taking the stress out of running the financial side of their lives. Our clients are business owners, entrepreneurs, and executives, and by taking care of their financial management needs, we allow them to focus on what they do best – running and managing successful businesses.
Our partners’ combined industry experience spans over 80 years, and with locations in San Ramon, San Francisco, Petaluma, Alamo, Walnut Creek, and Campbell we provide a wide range of financial, business succession, and employee benefit services in association with Lincoln Financial Group. This powerful combination gives our clients the experience of working with a local advisor, while having access to the significant resources that a Fortune 250 financial firm offers.
About the Position
This is a client-facing advisory role, responsible for serving and growing an existing group of clients under a Lead Planner. By providing day-to-day client management, financial plan implementation, meeting review and proactive service, this role seeks to uncover new asset opportunities within and outside the existing client base. The Associate Planner will receive ongoing guidance, education, and support for all case work.
● Maintain all compliant client data, tasks, and other information in our CRM system at all times.
● Schedules, prepares, and conducts client meetings
● Assembles and reviews financial plans, programs, required data, and presentations for meetings.
● Manage financial plan implementation schedule, coordinates the manufacture process, and presents plans to clients Participate in team meetings and coaching sessions
● Prepare monthly metrics reports
Qualifications & Requirements:
● Bachelor degree required. Graduate from business school preferred
● A minimum of one year of sales or three years of administrative and operations experience in the Financial Services industry is required.
● Series 7 registered and Life insurance licensed required
● CFP® designation or in progress preferred.
● Has a wide professional network or a niche marketing group
● Knowledge of business related technology tools such as Morningstar.
● Must possess strong computer skills and advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
● Must be customer service oriented and possess good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills; spelling and grammar skills; good math, accounting, and analytical skills; strong research, analysis, planning and organizational skills.
● Must be coachable, have a professional demeanor, and an ability to manage conflicting priorities.
Email your resume, cover letter (we’d love to see your communication skills) and salary history to email@example.com Equal Opportunity Employer
This financial planner is a registered representative of Lincoln Financial Advisors Corp.
Securities and investment advisory services offered through Lincoln Financial Advisors Corp., a broker-dealer (member SIPC) and registered investment advisor. Insurance offered through Lincoln Marketing and Insurance Agency, LLC and Lincoln Associates Insurance Agency, Inc. and other fine companies. CRN2052368-030818
• Location: Alamo, CA, East Bay
• Post ID: 98482267 sfbay