Come join one of the leading innovators in Cybersecurity!
Our culture and work environment will challenge and stimulate you, allowing you to be your best, while at the same time rewarding you for your experience!
Open communication is encouraged and organization structure is minimized. Finjan offers highly competitive compensation packages.
Finjan is currently looking for an enthusiastic Administrative Assistant who is an expert at juggling multiple tasks. This position will be working with multiple departments which will allow this candidate to expand their skillset and knowledge. Willingness to learn is key in this role, that being said, there is the potential to grow within the company and develop your career.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining office facilities ensuring the office runs smoothly
- Maintaining inventory making sure we are fully stocked on supplies
- Providing support to relieve department managers or staff of administrative details.
- Serve as the point of contact to take and deliver messages,
- Enter data, assist with expense reports, provide information to callers
- Set up and maintain files
- Assist in coordinating travel and on occasion, interviews.
- Compile data for special reports and presentations into final document format (Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Maintains organizational charts, department event calendars, email distribution lists, etc.
- Books and coordinates travel arrangements for senior management team members.
- Serves as department point of contact to help set up new hires (e.g. desk set up, address or route basic IT questions, etc.) Also serves as the point of contact for the Operations team members for general questions or directions to appropriate resources (e.g. where to go for assistance with accounts payable, P.O.’s, etc.)
- Coordinates small and large-scale activities like employee events, meals for small working lunches and up to larger events, interdepartmental and staff meetings, customer visits, etc.
- Will work with company employees at all organizational levels to gather information and prepare reports.
- Advanced – Expert level experience with PowerPoint & Excel
- Exceptional communication & follow up skills
- Some accounting including reconciling credit cards, entering expense and A/P
- Some knowledge of QuickBooks
- Ability to multi-task and respond quickly to changing priorities
- Great sense of detail orientation, meeting deadlines and multi-tasking
- Minimum 5 year’s of experience providing administrative support
- Associates degree
If you want to be part of the Finjan success story, please send your cover letter and resume in confidence to email@example.com. Not following these directions will automatically disqualify you for this role.
Job Type: Full-time
- Administrative Assistant: 5 years
• Post ID: 84142982 sfbay