About the Job
Real estate private equity firm is seeking a "Director of First Impressions" to provide warm welcomes to guests while assisting the office with general administrative needs.
Location: San Francisco Financial District, steps from the Montgomery BART station
Duration: Direct Hire, Permanent Placement (not a contract role)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide administrative support to members of the acquisitions team: Coordinate travel, certified mail, process expense reports, time sheets, calendar management, etc.
- Answer multi-line phone system, check general voicemail, relay messages in a timely manner
- Distribution of mail, memos and facsimiles
- Greet guests professionally and accommodate any beverage requests
- Maintain office supply inventory and kitchen supplies
- Organize and stock the kitchen, pantry, supply room, and conference room daily
- Coordinate all incoming/outgoing packages via Fed-Ex, UPS, USPS, etc.
- Edit and proofread confidential correspondence
- Conduct research and compile into reports as needed
- Assist with managing internal database
- Assist with social events for the San Francisco office
- Assist with maintaining printers and scanners
- Request work orders through building maintenance department
- Set up meetings: coordinate conference rooms, greet guests, print materials if applicable, set up technology as needed
Working hours: Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm
- Flexible, enthusiastic, self-starter attitude
- Excellent organizational skills
- High level of professional discretion and strong work ethic
- Proficient with MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 1+ years of administrative experience preferred
This is a full-time, permanent position with an immediate start date. Interviews are being scheduled this week. Please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to begin consideration.
William Shuford III, Staffing Manager
Randstad Professionals // 415-397-1305
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
• Post ID: 98198592 sfbay